There is 15 planets in the minecraftian solar system, it was randomly generated in the server, with most planets resembeling the ones in real-life... Also, the Server has advanced mods and plugins, having a really different variety of mobs...and now, mobs dont spawn, but are, instead, born. Portals from other universes came, and the people who came out were clasified as players...some of them werent players, and had advanced body shapes, not being made out of cubes.
Some Other Stuff:
- Mobs are born now.
- Advanced cloning, with some failed clones being classified as new species.
- A mob called "human", similar to players, except they cant respawn.
- The world isnt infinite.
- The server is basicly the universe, as gravetan was randomly generated, aswell as other planets.
- Commands only worked for admins.
- The chat has voice chat and normal typing chat. Both work at the same time.
- The chat on the server could only be seen and heard if you are near the players that are talking (except for mobs, they dont see the text, but they can hear the talking).
- being a player means you cant use any magic (unless you learn spells or whatever).
- there are unclassified beings, coming from portals, but with species never seen before, and not being players.
- there is always admins, some of them being unknown...
- Species generate randomly, and no species can ever look the same, (example: forceusers cant look like another forceuser)