- Riley Blaze, with his standard greeting
A short, loving, shy, curious and friendly (and apparently cute) little child, who has a dream to protect everyone like a hero.
An original character made by Mineupfast.
|Position|| Junior Citizen
|Status||Alive and well|
|Height|| 3.3 feet (Human)
5.2 inches (Pokemon)
|Power||Mainly Pokemon moves|
|Love interests||*Riley visibly blushes at this question*|
A very short child, but pretty normal looking. Brown haired and blue eyed, and usually with a smile on his face.
He wears a royal blue sweater with a horizontal cyan stripe along the middle, along with dark blue jeans.
Personality and Behavior Edit
Riley is a sweet and polite child, who loves everyone around him, and tries to be around them any chance he gets. When meeting someone for the first time, he'll either be very friendly or extremely shy.
He is also quite curious, looking into many things that catch his attention. This can cause him to be a bit snoopish, getting him into unwanted trouble.
He doesn't get angry very often, but when he does, he always apologises for it.
When around his parent, Clementine Blaze, he tends to be a more babyish.
History / Backstory Edit
Revamping for Hard Reset.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Flame Charge (Pokemon move)
- Psyshock (Pokemon move)
- Flamethrower (Pokemon move)
- Howl (Pokemon move)
- Ember (Pokemon move)
Faults and Weaknesses Edit
- Very submissive. If you play your cards right, he will end up serving to your every beck and call.
- Incredibly weak. He's a child, dangit.
Clemmy-mommy (Clementine Blaze)
Big sis (Myrna)
Ren (Myrna, as a pet Pokemon name)
- Riley was partly inspired by video game characters such as Asriel Dreemurr of Undertale and Chao of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Riley has been called cute several times, much to his embarrassment.
- Riley's name means "valiant, or brave."
- Riley was once an android in his creation. It was thrown out the window early in his lifetime, as it was pointless and didn't work.